..................................This is a story about a Man and his wife. And everything in between................................

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well life has taken the plunge. Sky and I spent the first year and half of marriage working hard on us. We spent time together learning and understanding what love and marriage really should be. (From our perspective...) And believe me, we don't exactly know what we want. That will take a lifetime! But getting to know each other and building a solid foundation below ourselves has been an adventure! After all that self discovery we decided to knuckle down and make some money! We both started new jobs with companies in the same building! I work for Guardian Law and Skyer works for SKW Central. Both companies deal with tax liens and investing in real estate. It is a fascinating investment endeavor, And we don't say that simply because we work there, we say it because we watch firsthand how money is made and how people are really making a new go in the real estate world! If you are interested, just ask Sky! Now this is not my plan... To get you to invest in real estate. Why you ask? Because. Our life is clearly more interesting. Sky works long days and so do I! I go to work at 6:30AM leave at 4:00PM drive to school attempting to make it in 30 minutes! And leave by about 9:30 every night. It gives me just enough time to kiss my handsome husband and snuggle into bed. I have been praying for strength and the power to endure. I know that the only way I am able to do this is with my Father in Heaven's hand in the very framework of my life. It is giving me a greater respect for mothers, especially my own! They deal with craziness 24/7, I really have no room to complain, but to simply express my gratitude for the strength and energy I am given, for a loving husband (who never sees his wife!) and a family who lets me practice serious haircuts... Whenever I ask! Yipee! This was my first haircut, how could I not document it? It will be the first of many... many many many haircuts from my 2,000 hour required hours, crazy Utahns!
I have school with three lovely ladies, they have made it a blast and worth enduring through every night. So grateful we are all in this together!
They are three beautiful ladies who are teaching me to have more passion in this field I have chosen.. Bring on the next two years! Aight?
Sky and I made a trade. He gets a gun and I get long hair! This was such a great idea, I think! We both benefit from both! He gets to look at a wife with beautiful locks, and I get to go shooting! I am not as girly as I seem, that would simply get too boring. Can't wait to add the Henry Golden Boy to our collection... What can I say? I am a thorough bred Republican, I believe in gun handling!
So while working hard we are doing our best to play hard! My bestie came to town recently! I love it when Kay comes to town because it's like she never left! We will always be the best of friends, and I thank the Lord for her and her strength often. She is a blessing and inspires me to stay strong and relax. (When I have time?) Maybe it's because she lives her lives 100mph too. I can't figure out how women do what they do! We work so hard and try to trump life, maybe she and I will learn to breathe and enjoy the roses. But I have a feeling that isn't in our blood. That's how it's been since she and I decided to be friends one fall day at the movie theaters.. What a gem she is.
And one final note- I met a guy.
This is the boy that may convince me to take the plunge for babies! I sure love him! He is cuter than any kid I've ever met! Thanks Matt and Jess for leaving him at moms! We loved taking him to dinner! Too fun!
And we loved being bad examples... I am not sure its kosher to feed babies ribs?? But that's why we're the super cool aunt and uncle!
My Mom and Daddykins came to dinner too:) We sure love them!
So here's to September! Big Matt's birthday, my sister Mandie and me! Yay for birthdays! Any my Dad is coming to town with Elin, Sky leaves for Vegas, work will continue to be a whirlwind and we start haircuts on people tomorrow! Wish Sky and I luck! Happy September all! AB

No comments:

Post a Comment