..................................This is a story about a Man and his wife. And everything in between................................

Saturday, May 5, 2012

You know? We sure do have fun!

So life for the Blood's always seems to be this ever changing combination of chaos, love, learning to understand each other and serious adventures. We have been busy, you better believe it! The biggest news is... SKYLER GRADUATED FROM BYU! WAHOO!!!
We loved getting to spend two afternoons with Christie and one with Mike. It was a ton of fun sitting with them at Grad and knowing how proud they were of their son! It is amazing to see the love that parents have for their children, someday I'll understand!
I sure do know how proud a wife can be! And that smile doesn't even come close to how thrilled I was for him! He worked so hard at something that he didn't really love. (and who can blame him, hello, reading books all night long? Yea, I'll pass thanks!) He worked hard, made it through alive and I am proud to call him my husband. We went on a road trip to St. George for a much needed vacation, although I felt pretty down with a yucky stomach ache it was still a wonderful time! We were able to be in the sun and get to know Sky's side of the family a little better. We took some family pictures and got smoked my Garrett and Jackie at Hearts. Let's just say that this is not my cup of tea, but playings games with them is always a ton of fun! (NO YouTube videos please!!)
She and I became very good friends, this lame queen and I.
Brittany reminded me how much I loved hiking! We followed them up to the top of Zions and had ice cream on our hiking day. (twice, it's not a sin, I swear!)
We always love the glam.... (bring on the beauty school!) On another day Sky and I went to the zoo. We all know that Amy loves zoos. It is something that no one can explain but she reverts back to little kid like ways when in a zoo. Romping around trying to antagonize the animals and always looking to pet a giraffe. (These types of long term goals are real, and they will happen.)
Well I will make an announcement.. Beauty School starts soon for me! As soon as my Associates Degree is out of the way. It is something I have been wanting to do forever, and I am finally getting into something I will love. YAY! I am stoked about the school, and the tuition price is much more appetizing than the other schools I was looking into! Be prepared beauty world, Amy's coming to town! I am thrilled for this opportunity, and the Bloods have many more surprises in store! (Forget the term baby for a while, that is not on the agenda, we mean other kinds of business!) So, I should say, be prepared world... We are ready to take you on! Stay tuned for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment